Senior Media Buyer
Are you ready to break a record of 27K products sold IN A DAY? Can you help us scale businesses from 4 TO 7 FIGURES in monthly revenue within LESS THAN A YEAR?
Yes! You’ve read it right - our record is 27.000 products sold in a day and seven figures in less than a year! Did you just get goosebumps, when thinking about achieving these epic results? Because we sure did! Are you bold enough to spend thousands of € daily to scale a brand’s performance?
However, we are a bit picky - say goodbye to advertising low-quality products and say hello to the opportunity to advertise eCommerce brands that customers love and that change people’s lives.
Bring out your stack of favourite marketing tools and get ready to knock down our and your personal records! We are looking for bold, ambitious and passionate people who want to join the next generation of Marketeers and disrupt the eCommerce world with us. Sounds good so far? Let’s keep reading then!
What are you applying for?
In the role of Senior Media Buyer you will be part of our Growth team. The role is both technical and strategic, but has a pinch of the relationship-oriented part included as well. You will have a chance to show your expertise.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Develop and implement effective cross-channel strategies (Meta ads, Google ads, TikTok ads, offer suggestions, CRO suggestions, etc.)
- Identify and target high-quality leads through various advertising channels
- Set up and run paid media campaigns (Meta Ads, Google ads, TikTok ads)
- Write ad copy that sells
- Develop unique, creative ideas that can be executed by graphic designers or video editors and double down on what works
- Define, measure and evaluate relevant KPIs
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and make adjustments to hit KPIs
- Report across relevant channels and teams (internal project team, management team, client’s team)
- Provide strategic feedback and learnings from campaign activity (have a solution and a plan)
- Conduct in-depth market research and monitor latest trends
- Work closely with clients to identify and test innovation and expansion opportunities: optimizing offers, opening new markets, testing sales channels and different creatives
- Look for ways to improve our internal process
What else? You will be a part of a project team, so effectively collaborating and communicating with other project team members (Creative Strategist, other Media Buyers, post-production team) is a must. ?
You will be a perfect fit for the role if you bring with you:
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of ad buying and targeting strategies
- Experience in spending minimum of 100 K € /month in Meta ads (single business)
- Experience in Hyros/Triple Whale/Segmetrics
- Excellent ad copy and creative writing skills
- T-shaped skillset
- Test and learn mindset, “can-do” attitude and personal confidence
- A solid comprehension of human psychology and behaviours
- Hungry to learn and grow, proactiveness and ambition to take ownership
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously - prioritizing and making clear decisions with limited time and information
- Exceptional presentation skills, comfortable speaking about and presenting data to clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Curiousity about the data and new ways how to scale business
- B2+ level of English
What’s in it for you?
Did you know that WeScale is a team of 20+ completely different, yet extraordinary people? We have Musicians, Fitness Enthusiasts, Travellers, Cat lovers, Dog lovers, Pizza fans, Family people, Single people and every other variety of people. So everyone is welcome and we are sure that you will immediately find your “go-to” person.
What else, besides the best co-workers you can wish for?
- Opportunities to work on a fast-growing eCommerce business with A LOOOT of room to experiment and break all-time records
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Full-time position for an indefinite period with 6-months testing period
- Personalised, individualised development plan
- Access to WeScale Courses & Book Library and extra budget to learn from globally accomplished experts
- Flexible working (we’re 100% hybrid-proof)
- Regular team events (did you hear about our WeScale day?), socials and at least 2 team-building events per year
Who we are and what we do?
Before we jump in, asking you all the questions, we should first introduce ourselves.
What began as a one-man band back in 2020 quickly expanded to a team of more than 20+ WeScalers. We focus on helping selected brands build, scale and optimise their sales to 7 and 8+ figures. And we do it fast. Our records? 27,000 products sold in a day! Pretty impressive, right?
We are sworn officers of omnichannel approach. And we are working with our clients side-by-side. Together we set expectations, we personalise experience, increase customer loyalty and sales. But worry not, you are not alone. You will be working with our UGC department, Post-production team, Retention department and Influencer Marketing team to provide a seamless experience to our clients.
At WeScale we are very ambitious and we are constantly looking for bold steps out of our comfort zones. You’ll experience the ability to watch your ideas come to life. Sometimes the work can be challenging, but we can always rely on fellow WeScalers around us. And we never forget to celebrate the wins - whether it is a Slack shout-out or a dinner party, we know how to take a deep breath and enjoy the little things.
Are you on board? We would love to hear from you!
If you want to know more about us and what we do, check out: https://wescalebrands.io/.
Otherwise, put together your CV and apply at [email protected] ASAP.
We can’t wait to hear from you!