Are you a data-driven marketer with passion for optimizing Google Ads campaigns? Looking for a challenging role that will boost your portfolio with a combination of smaller and large-scale Google Accounts? Do you want to work with exciting brands and with a team dedicated to helping eCommerce brands succeed?
If so, we want to hear from you! We are on the lookout for a freelance, part-time Google Ads Specialist!
Join WeScale, a Premium Performance Marketing Agency and real marketers who are on a path to improving lives with eCommerce. Say goodbye to advertising low-quality products and say hello to creating campaigns for brands that customers love and that changes people’s lives. Sounds good so far? Let’s keep reading, then!
What are you applying for?
A freelance, part-time gig for managing all aspects of Google Ads Campaigns for our clients.
- Preparing strategy for growing clients and improving results with Google ads
- Creating effective Google Ads campaigns to drive high-quality traffic and generate leads and sales across multiple devices
- Continuously testing and iterating on campaigns to drive improvements in performance
- Analysing campaign performance and using data-driven insights to optimise activities
- Reporting of campaign results
- Researching & selecting the right keywords; managing and retaining keyword list updates
- Managing multiple campaigns at once, and working comfortably with budgets of varying sizes
- Collaborating with our team of experts to develop integrated marketing strategies that deliver on our clients' goals
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
You will be a perfect fit for the role if you have/are:
- At least 2 years of proven experience in running campaigns in Google Ads for eCommerce
- Advanced knowledge of tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Analytical thinking skills
- Goal-oriented and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple campaigns at once
- Proven record of working with large-scale budgets and readiness to take over large-scale projects
- Open to localization - working on EU markets in local language (translations are provided by us)
⭐ What’s in it for you?
- Part-time freelancing gig
- Fully remote position (with an open-door policy in our offices in Črnuče)
- Fun projects with many different clients
- Feedback and knowledge sharing loop guaranteed
Are you on board? We would love to hear from you!
If you want to know more about WeScale and what we do, you can contact us. Otherwise, spur together your CV and apply at [email protected].
We can’t wait to hear from you!